What is your main body concern?
In today’s society appearances are everything, the first thing people notice. For what it’s worth, adjusting our appearances to follow increasingly high standards, does in fact seem to make us feel more beautiful, more ready to face the world. Looking and feeling beautiful has it’s price, but we are willing to make these sacrifices to fit in or to achieve the same perfection displayed all around us on the television and in magazines. Beauty can be seen from the outside but also comes from within. There are some foolproof ways to attain an aesthetically pleasing figure and to help our natural beauty shine forth, such as maintaing a healthy diet and lifestyle, but when these methods fall short there are other options to obtain desired results.
New aesthetic trends are based on non-invasive techniques, which are real alternatives to surgery and deliver convincing results. This article will highlight the 4 main body concerns we are faced with and provide an in depth response on how to deal with them efficiently.
Over time collagen fibers in the skin begin to relax which can cause cellulite. Usually present on the thighs or buttocks, cellulite gives the skin a dimpled appearance similar to an orange peel. This phenomenon affects up to 95% of women at some point in their lives. One can combat the presence of cellulite with diet and exercise, but once it appears, it is usually hard to get rid of.
- Multipolar Radio Frequency
Multipolar Radio Frequency is a short and painless procedure which reduces the appearance of cellulite and the resulting dimples by tightening and firming the skin. Radio frequency is a concentration of energy used to slightly heat the tissues of the surface and depths of the skin, which in turn regenerates collagen and firms the skin. The heating of the stimulated tissues leads to a direct reduction of the volume of adipocytes (fat cells). The cellulite is smoothed, the skin is strengthened and its quality is improved.
- Micro-needling device
This device works through a massage-like motion which penetrates deeply into the cells. Promoting cell regeneration and collagen production. The results are immediate and can be noticed from the start of the first week. These results are progressively enhanced as the dermal elastic fibers are stimulated and cell renewal is increased. The Micro-needling device’s one thousand and forty 1 mm steel needles of titanium alloy can greatly reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Fat deposits are those areas that in periods of weight gain, seem to be the most hasty to arrive and the less keen to go away. Their infamy has even gained their own names in common culture: Love handles, saddlebags, muffin tops. These localized fat deposits are quite difficult to get rid of even with intense dieting and work outs sessions. Although people typically turn to liposuction, there are some less evasive techniques to try out.
- Ultrasound Fat Cavitation (also called Lipocavitation, or Non-invasive ultrasonic fat removal – NUFR) is an alternative to liposuction. Lipocavitation uses high-intensity focused ultrasounds to destroy fat cells and reshape the silhouette. The results are immediate and can be verified by measuring the fold of fat before and after the first session. The process consists of using powerful multifrequency ultrasounds to produce micro air bubbles in the subcutaneous fatty tissue, that are
then enlarged and made to implode by transmitting shock waves, capable of breaking the membranes of the targeted cells and releasing the fat stored within. These released fats are drained by the physiological pathways of our body for natural elimination.
- Cryolipolysis is a treatment ideally used for love handles and the abdomen which breaks down fat cells and provokes a natural and controlled cell death. Results are visible after 4 to 6 weeks and the thickness of the fat layer is reduced. This particular procedure harnesses the power of cold temperatures (about 0° celsius) to target and cool fat cells to temperatures that then trigger fat cell apoptosis (cell destruction). It is a real alternative to liposuction to permanently remove unsightly localized excess.
Sagging skin is a problem that all of us will face as we get older (Thank you, gravity!). Over time, the skin’s underlying structure breaks down, robbing our faces and bodies of their definition, youthful plumpness, and resilience. Skin also starts to renew itself much more slowly than it once did. Due to all of these factors (not to mention genetics, weight changes, and sun damage), skin starts to sag and hang (that’s where jowls come from). Preventative treatment is one of the best ways to fight this inevitable process.
- Multipolar Radio Frequency works to firm and smooth out the skin. This is achieved by sending out electromagnetic waves in high frequency which flow through the skin and generate heat within the subcutaneous tissue. This heat promotes a shrinking effect to limit the appearance of fine lines and firm the skin. There is increased collagen production which has a positive effect on the skin’s firmness, rendering it taught.
Stretch marks are the result of rapid stretching of the skin due to sudden growth or weight gain; they can also be associated with hormonal changes and pregnancy. The appearance of stretch marks is also directly associated with the bodies ability to produce the hormone cortisol, responsible for decreasing the amount of collagen in the skin which normally help to keep skin fibers stretchy. Before the creation of Photomodulation a LED Skin Treatment for Skin Tightening (associated with radio frequency) there did not really exist an effective treatment for stretch marks.
- Multipolar radio frequency acts against the relaxation of the skin. By inducing collagen stimulation the stretch marks are filled and smoothes increasing the firmness of the skin. Depending on the type of stretch marks, the length of treatment varies.: 8-12 sessions for newer red colored stretch marks, and 12 to 18 sessions to resolve older white stretch marks. The follow up sessions work to reduce the appearance of the marks which repigment themselves gradually.
- LED Photomodulation works to regenerate cells, repair the skin and eliminate stretch marks. The LED light helps to regenerate the skin by breaking down the former sub-dermal scarring that causes stretch marks. Photomodulation uses cold monochromatic light to stimulate new skin growth over scars by increasing collagen production. The appearance of newer red or older transparent scars is drastically reduced. This treatment can be followed up with anti-stretch mark gel enriched with marine collagen and organic silicon actives.
- The Anti stretch mark roller works to promote cellular repair and to heal stretch mark wounds. This is done by introducing collagen and elastin to stretch marks, and by deeply penetrating the tissue through massage.